Thursday, July 9, 2009

This scientist has knitting on the brain

http://digg.com/d1i2wW

You have to read this article. I thought I had knitting on the brain, but this scientist actually does. I gues this just goes to prove that knitting can become anything. I have heard stories about scientists knitting up DNA and replicas of other body parts, but this just takes the cake. Knitty features a knitted uterus pattern; I'm sure that people have come up with hearts and other such things. The bottom line is, we don't just have to limit ourselves to sweaters and scarves, but can make literally anything if we put our minds to it. I posted some pictures on here a while back of a motorbike that had been attacked by a crochet hook and some pure ingenuity. I admire these artists. This truly takes a lot of talent and creativity. Just wanted to share this with y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment