1. Figure out how wide you want your scarf to be, and cast on the according stitches
2. Knit the first row.
3. Knit the second row to 2 stitches before the end. Wrap and turn by bringing the yarn to the front, slipping the next stitch, then taking the yarn to the back and slipping the stitch back on to the needle it came from (your wrapped and turned stitches will stay here)
4. Turn the work around
5. Knit the other way
6. Knit to the stitch before the stitch you just wrapped and turned, and wrap and turn this stitch.
7. Continue in this manner until you have 1 stitch left.
8. Knit the next row by knitting the first stitch, then picking up the wraps "under" the following stitches- work to end in this manner.
9. Repeat from step 2
Continue in this manner until you have reached the desired length, ending on row 8. Bind off
Copyright (C) 2009 Sara LeMaster